*Discounts represented below are for overnight programs only, unless otherwise noted.
- Sibling Discount – $30.00 off each additional board fee
- New Friend Discount – $50.00 off board fee for each new camper you refer to Camp Sankanac. The new friend MUST list your name on their registration form as the person who referred them to camp. Applicable for day camp & overnight camp programs. Please call us if you have referred another camper.
- Camper Worker Program – $100.00 off board fee for teens ages 14-16 who register to be a camper worker. Campers will help in the dining hall before and after the meals. This program fills fast so please register early.
- Camp Sankanac Memory Work Program – Call (610-469-6320)or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us to find out more about Scripture Memory Incentive Discounts! Must partner with a local church to participate.
- Summer Food Service Program (similar to the Hot Lunch program at school) – $35.00 off for overnight camp, $10 off for day camp. To participate in the Summer Food Service Program you must complete the following steps by June 1st, but first please read the 2020-2021 Free Meal Policy Statement for Enrolled Sites and Camps – Camp Sankanac.
1. Click Here for Eligibility Guidelines to see if you may qualify.
2. Click Here for Application Instructions
3. Click Here for SFSP application
4. Scan in and email application to (email@example.com), or mail to 68 Bertolet School Rd Spring City, PA 19475. Forms must be submitted by June 1
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.