The following facilities are available for retreats, conferences, seminars, workshops and church picnics.
Parker House and Banks Cabin – sleeps 30
- The Parker House is unavailable June-August 21 due to our summer camp program.
Main Camp (Scott Building, Mill & Cliffside cabins) – sleeps 50
- The Main Camp facility is unavailable June-August 21 due to our summer camp program.
Traber Center – meeting space for 200, dining space for 150, sleeps 60
- The Traber Center facility is unavailable June-August 15 due to our summer camp program.
Other rentable facilities:
Pinesite Village – seasonal facility available April-May and late August – October.
Cliffside Village – seasonal facility available August 15th – mid June
The Chapel – seasonal facility available April-May and late August – October.
Depending on the time of year and our overall facility guest count, the following amenities may be available to your group.
- Blacklight Dodgeball
- Gaga Ball
- Soccer Fields
- Olympic Size Pool with diving boards and water slide (seasonal)
- Facilitated Low Rope Challenge Course ($5 per person)
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Professional Disc Golf Course
- Creek Activites – canoes, row boats, kayaks, fishing
- Facilitated Underground Railroad Presentation (by donation)
- Facilitated Creation Museum Presentation (by donation)