Guest Group Guidelines
The following rules must be observed by all guest groups using our facilities.
1. Retreats must maintain order and stewardship of facilities as unto the Lord.
2. Please no smoking, alcohol, drugs, firearms, stereos, shaving cream, aerosol cans, fights, cabin raids, etc.
3. Every cabin must be under adult supervision at all times.
4. Boating, canoeing, and all other activities must be supervised by an adult and approved by the camp.
5. Breakage, theft, or abuse of equipment or facilities will require additional payment and may result in the termination of the relationship.
6. Please leave the facilities and grounds of the camp in the same condition as you found them.
7. At no time may the boys be in the girls’ cabins or the girls in the boys’ cabins.
8. Every person attending your retreat must be aware of the rules and regulations of Camp Sankanac.
9. Secular videos to be watched in our facilities must be approved by Camp Sankanac.
10. There are no pets permitted.