Since 1941, Camp Sankanac has been offering a premier summer youth camp experience like none other. Of course we offer all of the usual fun camp activities like campfires, sleeping under the stars, crazy games, crafts, waterfront activities, swimming, night games, and fun competitions. Camp Sankanac offers so much more!
- Mountain sized water slide – Imagine flying through the trees on our giant downhill waterslide!
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Row Boating – Ever canoed using your hands for paddles?
- Archery – Discover your inner hunter.
- Survival Skills Classes – Do you know how to survive if you were lost in the woods?
- Creek Stomping – Just like it sounds, only muddier.
- Olympic sized pool – Waterslide, two diving boards, two basketball hoops…need we say more?
- Exciting chapel services to learn more about God and grow in your faith – highlight of your week!
- Mission Impossible – Let’s just say it’s dark, it’s intense, and it’s in the middle of the night…
- Fishing – This could be the year you catch…the BIG one!
- Water game – Ever tried to tackle a greased watermelon in a swimming pool?
- Basketball, Soccer, Kickball, Hockey, Volleyball, Football and most importantly, Gaga Ball!
Nestled on 150 acres, Camp Sankanac accommodates 150-200 campers each week. Our camps allow boys to be boys and girls to be girls by allowing campers to choose from four differently themed, separate weeks for boys and girls.
Camp Sankanac is open to boys and girls, ages 7-16, regardless of race, color, creed, or national origin. Camp is divided into three villages:
- Creekside Village – ages 7-10
- Pinesite Village – ages 11-12
- Cliffside Village – ages 13-16
We also offer:
We emphasize learning new skills in a safe and challenging camp environment. Each camper receives daily individual instruction in the Word of God and in various achievement activities.