Mark your calendars, registration opens February 14th!
Since 1941, Camp Sankanac has been offering a premier summer youth camp experience like none other. Of course, we offer all of the usual fun camp activities like campfires, sleeping under the stars, crazy games, crafts, waterfront activities, swimming, night games, and fun competitions. Camp Sankanac offers so much more! Camp Sankanac is open to boys and girls, ages 7-16, regardless of race, color, creed, or national origin.
Check out the different summer camp options!
Check out what you can expect to see at a week of summer camp!
- Mountain sized water slide – Imagine flying through the trees on our giant downhill waterslide!
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Row Boating – Ever canoed using your hands for paddles?
- Archery – Discover your inner hunter.
- Survival Skills Classes – Do you know how to survive if you were lost in the woods?
- Creek Stomping – Just like it sounds, only muddier.
- Olympic sized pool – Waterslide, two diving boards, two basketball hoops…need we say more?
- Exciting chapel services to learn more about God and grow in your faith – the highlight of your week!
- Mission Impossible – Let’s just say it’s dark, it’s intense, and it’s in the middle of the night…
- Fishing – This could be the year you catch…the BIG one!
- Water game – Ever tried to tackle a greased watermelon in a swimming pool?
- Basketball, Soccer, Kickball, Hockey, Volleyball, Football and most importantly, Gaga Ball!
- Archery Tag