The Traber Center is located at Camp Sankanac, Chester County, PA, and is owned and operated by BCM International. The Traber Center provides a relaxing environment to hold retreats, conferences, seminars, workshops, and church picnics. The Traber Center is to be used only for religious training & Christian faith-based events.
The Traber Center includes:
· Multi-purpose room which can accommodate up to 200 seated lecture style or 150 for a meal
· Comfortable lounge with fireplace
· Delicious meal service prepared by our onsite chef
· 15 overnight guest rooms accommodating up to 60
Multi Purpose Room Amenities:
· WiFi throughout facility
· Sound system with two hand held microphones, wireless microphone, Cd player
· TV with DVD and VCR
· Overhead video projector
· Large drop down screen
· Large white board on wheels
· Electric keyboard
Guest Room Amenities:
Off the corners of the main building, there are four units which contain four bedrooms each. Each bedroom has two twin beds and a twin-size bunk. Each unit has the potential to connect two bedrooms together with pass-through doors to accommodate family use. A kitchenette, table and chairs along with a barrier-free shower make this combination flexible enough to meet a variety of needs. The total sleeping capacity for the Traber Center is sixty with multiple occupancy. Each unit includes linens, towels, and WiFi at no additional cost.
· Swing Set
· Disc Golf
· Beautiful grounds and trails
· Outdoor Fire Pit
The Traber Center is a smoke free, alcohol free facility committed to meeting your physical and spiritual needs. The Traber Center is located adjacent to Camp Sankanac at
10 Traber Lane
Spring City, PA 19475
For availability, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-469-6320 Ex. 203.