The Traber Center is located at Camp Sankanac, Chester County, PA, and is owned and operated by BCM International. The Traber Center provides a relaxing environment to hold retreats, conferences, seminars, workshops, and church picnics. The Traber Center is to be used only for religious training & Christian faith-based events.
The Traber Center includes:
· Multi-purpose room which can accommodate up to 200 seated lecture style or 150 for a meal
· Comfortable lounge with fireplace
· Delicious meal service prepared by our onsite chef
· 15 overnight guest rooms accommodating up to 60 people
Multi-Purpose Room Amenities:
· WiFi throughout the facility
· Sound system with two handheld microphones, wireless microphone, CD player
· TV with DVD and VCR
· Overhead video projector
· Large drop-down screen
· Large whiteboard on wheels
· Electric keyboard
Guest Room Amenities:
Off the corners of the main building, there are four units that contain four bedrooms each. Each bedroom has two twin beds and a twin-size bunk. Each unit has the potential to connect two bedrooms together with pass-through doors to accommodate family use. A kitchenette, table, and chairs along with a barrier-free shower make this combination flexible enough to meet a variety of needs. The total sleeping capacity for the Traber Center is sixty with multiple occupancies. Each unit includes linens, towels, and WiFi at no additional cost.
· Swing Set
· Disc Golf
· Beautiful grounds and trails
· Outdoor Fire Pit
The Traber Center is a smoke-free, alcohol-free facility. The Traber Center is located adjacent to Camp Sankanac at
10 Traber Lane
Spring City, PA 19475
For availability, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-469-6320 Ex. 203.