Dear Friends of Sankanac,
For some time now it has been a dream of the leadership of BCM and Camp Sankanac to build a gymnasium. We feel the timing is right to move forward on this project. We ask that you would prayerfully consider partnering with us to raise the funds necessary to build this project for the glory of God and advance the ministries of Camp Sankanac.
Enhance Existing Ministries:
- Provide a safe place to house activities in bad weather during the summer camping season. Currently, we have limited space options to take campers during rain and thunderstorms.
- Provide indoor activity space for off-season retreat groups. We currently lose potential retreat rentals due to the lack of gymnasium space. It is difficult to program a large group for the weekend without some conditioned indoor activity space.
- Provide a large enough space to gather our entire camp for worship and devotions. As our registration grows we are no longer able to house the entire camp at one indoor location (formerly The Chapel).
- Located on the corner of Bertolet School Road and Timber Lane
- Meeting Room
- Finished installing the septic system
- Finishing the preliminary work before the building phase.
- Making preparations to start erecting the structure during the fall of 2020
- Over halfway funded!