Camp Sankanac is a year round camp and retreat center. We offer a variety of facilities, activities, and amenities to suit your group’s specific needs. Nestled on the tranquil waters of French Creek, our southern Pennsylvania camp facilities provide the perfect environment to get away in nature and focus on our Creator.
Our facilities can be rented for a variety of types of gatherings whether you are looking for outdoor adventure or rest and relaxation.
- Church and School Retreats
- Christian Conferences
- Church Picnics
- Leadership Retreats
- Team Building Getaways
- Family Reunions
Do you need meeting space for five or overnight accommodations for 200? Do you want a rustic outing for 5th-grade boys or a relaxing venue for a ladies retreat? Camp Sankanac has numerous options for a variety of types of guest groups.
Please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-469-6320 Ex. 203 for more information.
Thank you for your interest in renting facilities at Camp Sankanac.
To make a reservation, please complete the following steps:
· Contact Guest Services for facility availability
· Complete a guest group rental application
Please contact Guest Services for more information, facility availability, or if you have questions at email@example.com or 610-469-6320 Ex. 203.
Please see attached documents for information on reservation & pricing
Guest Group Guidelines
The following rules must be observed by all guest groups using our facilities .
1. Retreats must maintain order and stewardship of facilities as unto the Lord.
2. Please no smoking, alcohol, drugs, firearms, stereos, shaving cream, aerosol cans, fights, cabin raids, etc.
3. Every cabin must be under adult supervision at all times.
4. Boating, canoeing, and all other activities must be supervised by an adult and approved by the camp.
5. Breakage, theft, or abuse of equipment or facilities will require additional payment and may result in the termination of the relationship.
6. Please leave the facilities and grounds of the camp in the same condition as you found them.
7. At no time may boys be in the girls’ cabins or the girls in the boys’ cabins.
8. Every person attending your retreat must be aware of the rules and regulations of Camp Sankanac.
9. Secular videos to be watched in our facilities must be approved by Camp Sankanac.
10. There are no pets permitted.
For questions about any of our pricing or policies, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-469-6320 Ex. 203.