Online Registration Instructions: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…
Please read the following.
· Please allow 15-20 minutes to complete your registration.
· Please have health information (including insurance, date of most recent tetanus shot & physical exam) and credit card available.
· If your child is on medications, please have them available to enter in their dosage schedule during registration. Medications are given from Sunday dinner through
Friday at bedtime…please be sure to follow this schedule when documenting their medications online. No medications are given on Saturdays, parents are responsible for Saturday medications. If there are medications (such as vitamins or other elective medications) that can be left at home for the week, please consider leaving them at home. Medications must be entered online prior to your arrival at camp.
· If your child has any food allergies, we must be made aware of their allergies when you register them for camp so we can plan and prepare to meet their needs (opportunity is given during online registration).
· All registration, health, and payment information will be collected during the online registration process. No additional forms needed.
· If you are a returning camper, please do not create a new account. If you need help with your existing username and password from past years, please contact our office for assistance at 610-469-6320 or email@example.com. Please also double check your email address and other contact information and update if necessary. If you are new to the site, please create a new account for your camper.
· You will have the opportunity to request a cabinmate when registering online. Please see our cabinmate request policy HERE prior to requesting a cabin mate.
· You will have the opportunity to request certain discounts online. All discounts that you request when registering your child are pending until approved by our office. Some discounts require certain data in order to credit your account and may not be applied until we receive certain documentation. Please click HERE (link to Finance page) for a full listing of discounts.
· The minimum deposit is due in order to register your camper ($75 for day camp, $150 for horse day camp, $100 for standard overnight & basketball camps and $200 for Overnight Horse Camp & CIT Program). The remaining balance can be paid at any point between the time of registration and arrival at camp. Online payments are encouraged but we also accept check/money order payments via post mail and credit card payments via phone. Payment in full is due upon arrival at camp. Account balances not satisfied upon arrival will incur a $10 late fee per month until the balance is paid.
· Spending money can be deposited during online registration into a camp store spending account for your child. We typically recommend $25-35 but you can leave however much or little you would like.
· Taking care of all payments prior to arrival (store & registration) is highly recommended and will save you time during the drop off process.
· If you have technical trouble while using our online registration, please contact Campwise, our registration host at 866-433-4548.