Church & Youth Groups
The course was designed to provide a place where churches and youth groups can enjoy a small group activity and build relationships with their people, young or old. What a great way to share the Gospel…having a fun activity, hiking through God’s awesome creation, and having several hours of solid one-on-one time, loaded with laughs.
If a church or a youth group is interested in using Camp Sankanac’s disc golf course, we asked that they call ahead for more information on availability and details.
A Note on Public Access
Camp Sankanac’s disc golf course is well known, and highly rated amongst the disc golf community, and needs the public’s help to keep it that way. Though Camp Sankanac chooses to open the course to the public, Sankanac does so at times of our choosing. The public should understand that access to this disc golf course is a privilege and not a right. We ask for your cooperation in the following: please sign in and out, learn and abide by Sankanac’s disc golf course rules, be courteous and respectful to Camp Sankanac, its staff, and other persons on Sankanac’s property. If Camp Sankanac, its staff, other persons on Sankanac’s property, the disc golf course and its rules are not respected Camp Sankanac reserves the right to close the course at any time and dismiss disc golf players off the property. Before considering playing on this course, please read through the additional information below. Enjoy!
Suggested donation of $3. Donations can be deposited into the donation slip box, located on the disc golf information sign, by tee pad #1, next to the parking lot. These donations help with the general operations of Camp Sankanac, and to cover the costs of keeping the course open.
Signing in and out
All disc golf players are required to sign in and sign out. The sign in and sign out sheet is located on the disc golf information sign, by tee pad #1, next to the parking lot.
Dates and hours of operation
Closed October 25th – November 23rd
· Course is Closed Memorial Day-Labor Day
· Course is Closed Fridays & Saturdays
· Monday-Thursday Hours: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm.
· Sunday Hours: 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm
(Must be off the course by 5:00 pm, not starting to play)
Camp Sankanac and disc golf course rules
- Please park in Main Camp Parking Lot. Do not block fire lane, or parking lot entrances or exits.
- Sign in and out at tee #1 each time you visit
- No alcohol, tobacco, or firearms permitted
- No dogs, or other pets, allowed at any time
- No ATV’s, snowmobiles, or dirtbikes
- Pick up trash
- Report hazards or concerns to office, or by contacting email@example.com, 610-469-6320
- Yield to other groups or staff using Camp Sankanac’s facilities and property. Other groups and camp staff have the right of way.
- Only be on the course during days and hours of operation (dates and hours of operations tab)
· Camp Sankanac is private property and not a public park.
· Even if you’ve been given permission to play, if there are orange cones on tee #1, the course is closed.
· The use of the course is a privilege, not a right.
· We reserve the right to dismiss you from the course at any time and for any reason.
All disc golf players are encouraged to call ahead (610) 469 6320, or email firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to use the disc golf course.
Address: 68 Bertolet School Rd, Spring City PA, 19475