|Program||Registration Deposit||+||Program Fee||=||Total Cost|
|Day Camp (Coed, Ages 5-11: 9am-4pm)||$50||+||$155||=||$205|
|Day Camp Extended Stay (Coed, Ages 5-11: 7:30am-5:30pm)||$50||+||$180||=||$230|
|Horse Day Camp (Coed, Ages 6-12: 9am-4pm)||$100||+||$250||=||$350|
|Horse Day Camp Extended Stay Coed, Ages 6-12: 7:30am-5:30pm)||$100||+||275||=||$375|
|Boys’ Overnight Camp (Ages 7-16)||$100||+||$275||=||$375|
|Boys’ Basketball Camp (Ages 10-17)||$100||+||$320||=||$420|
|Girls’ Overnight Camp (Ages 7-16)||$100||+||$275||=||$375|
|Girls’ Basketball Camp (Ages 10-17)||$100||+||$320||=||$420|
|Girls’ Horse Camp (Ages 8-16)||$100||+||$475||=||$575|
|Girls’ Advanced Horse Camp – Show Jumping Adventures
Financial Details***Register ONLINE before April 30 and receive a FREE T-shirt specifically designed for those that register early.
- One deposit per child per week is due along with the camper Registration Form and Health Form in order to reserve your child’s spot in their week(s) of choice.
- Deposit is non-refundable and must be paid in one lump sum. Cancellations made at any point in time will result in a loss of the deposit. The remaining balance can be made in payments at your convenience and is refundable in the case of a cancellation.
- Payment in full must be completed prior to or upon arrival at camp. Account balances not satisfied upon arrival will incur a $10 late fee per month until balance is paid.
- Camp Sankanac does not accept post-dated checks.
- Returned checks are subject to an administrative fee of $50.00.
- Please choose your dates wisely and encourage your friends to register early. There is a $20 fee for switching weeks after you are registered.
- All registration confirmations will be sent via email.
*Discounts represented below are for overnight programs only, unless otherwise noted.
- Sibling Discount – $30.00 off each additional board fee
- New Friend Discount – $50.00 off board fee for each new camper you refer to Camp Sankanac. The new friend MUST list your name on their registration form as the person who referred them to camp. Applicable for day camp & overnight camp programs. Please call us if you have referred another camper.
- Camper Worker Program – $100.00 off board fee for teens ages 14-16 who register to be a camper worker. Campers will help in the dining hall before and after the meals. This program fills fast so please register early.
- Attention Churches! – Call or e-mail us to find out about Scripture Memory Incentive Discounts!
- Summer Food Service Program (similar to the Hot Lunch program at school) – $35.00 off for overnight camp, $10 off for day camp. Click here to view the income eligibility guidelines to see if you may qualify. Please email us at email@example.com with your name and address to have the application mailed to you. Forms must be submitted by June 1.
Our overnight campers have the opportunity to visit the Trading Post, our camp store, each weekday. The store has items like camp t-shirts/gear, trinkets, soda, candy, snacks and the world’s best ice cream! You are able to deposit spending money into their “Trading Post Account” either online in advance (recommended to reduce wait time at drop off) or upon arrival at camp. The account basically works like a debit system each time they come through. We are happy to provide them with their daily balance so they know what they have left. We typically recommend that parents deposit $25-$35 into the account but you are more than welcome to leave as much or as little as you would like. These funds are used by your camper to purchase items in the Trading Post, crafts in our Craft Loft, paintball tickets (paintball is free during boys’paintball week) and to give our guest speaker/missionary of the week a love gift for their ministry. Any leftover funds will be refunded in cash and can be picked up in the camp store on Saturday when you pick up your child. Funds under $10 that are left behind by parents on Saturday will not be mailed to you by our office. These neglected funds will be added to the Sankanac Good Samaritan fund for campers who cannot afford to bring spending money. Coins will not be mailed back even if the refund is above $10.
Day campers visit the Trading Post on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Parents are welcomed to send along spending money (cash) on those days.