Thank you for your interest in sending your child to Camp Sankanac. We are looking forward to having your child here. As we plan for camp, our desire is to make it a rewarding experience for every child who attends.
Every activity is supervised by a counselor prepared to give helpful care to each camper. Competent leadership provided at Sankanac means each camper will receive the best of care. We are very conscious of the responsibility involved in having children in our care, and every precaution is taken for safety and health measures in every phase of camp life.
With the Lord’s enablement, our goal is to make your child’s stay a most rewarding and memorable experience. We are trusting each will return home at the end of the camp period stronger physically, mentally and spiritually. Please feel free to contact us concerning any questions you might have.
Please take a look at the appropriate Parent Info sheet for each camp:
Other Important Information
- All campers are covered by accident and sickness insurance. Camp Sankanac will submit all claims to the parents/guardians/child’s insurance company first.
- All Campers desiring to stay for more than one week of camp must return home for the weekend.
- By registering your child, you give permission to Camp Sankanac to use pictures and video taken during camp for our website and promotional materials.
- CABINMATE REQUESTS: Here at Camp Sankanac, we understand the importance of nurturing friendships and relationships between campers. We encourage our campers, not only in building relationships with their established friends, but in building relationships with all of the campers in their cabin and village. Some campers come with a friend and some don’t. When assigning campers to cabins, we do our absolute best, not only to accommodate mutual cabinmate requests, but to make sure that the entire cabin dynamic is balanced and as healthy as possible, giving each camper a great chance for a positive cabin experience while here at Sankanac. In order to do both, we ask that campers who would like to room with a friend, please choose one cabinmate per session. Request must be mutual between the two campers. Campers must be in the same village according to their age group (Creekside: 7-10yo, Pinesite: 11-12yo, Cliffside: 13-16yo). Thank you for understanding our policy. For questions regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com. We prayerfully consider each and every camper when assigning campers to their cabins and truly strive for each camper to have the best possible experience at Sankanac!
- Please CLICK HERE to be directed to our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to read through some important questions that are commonly asked.
Thank you for choosing Camp Sankanac! We’re looking forward to a great summer!