Professional Disc Golf Course
**Stay updated with league news and events on our facebook page!**
Camp Sankanac’s disc golf course travels over the entire camp and has various terrains and obstacles. This professional grade course is over 6,000 feet in total distance, has 18 holes and a par of 74. We thank Pastor Jeff Scholl, former camper and staff, of Berean Bible Church and his friends for the construction and maintenance of this outstanding course.
The course was designed to provide a place where churches and youth groups can enjoy a small group activity and build relationships with their people, young or old. What a great way to share the Gospel…having a fun activity, hiking through God’s awesome creation, and having several hours of quality time loaded with laughs and solid quality one-on-one time.
$3 per person
If you are interested in using this course, we ask that you call ahead and let us know on 610-469-6320.
· Camp Sankanac is private property and not a public park.
· Even if you’ve been given permission to play, if there are orange cones on tee #1, the course is closed.
· The use of the course is a privilege, not a right.
· We reserve the right to dismiss you from the course at any time and for any reason.
· Please park in Main Camp Parking Lot
· Sign in and pay $3 course fee at tee #1 each time you visit
· All camp rules are in effect (see posted rules in parking lot)
Course Days and Hours of Operation:
· Course is Closed Memorial Day-Labor Day
· Course is Closed during periods of hunting season (call the office or check facebook page)
· Course is Closed Saturdays
· Weekday Hours: 10am- Dusk
· Sunday Hours: 10am- Dusk